Privacy-sensitive data or personal data is processed through our webshop. Sheepgames considers careful handling of such personal data of great importance. Your personal data is therefore always securely handled and stored by us.
When processing your personal data, we comply with the requirements of the privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- we limit our collection of personal data to only those that are necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and that includes requirements from third parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access, to correct or to delete your personal data at your request.
Sheepgames is responsible for the data processing. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect and use and for what purpose.
This privacy statement was last updated on 25-09-2020.
Use of personal data
When using our webshop, we obtain certain information from you. This may be personal data. We only store and use personal data that you provide directly, in the context of the service requested by you.
We use the following information for the purposes specified in this privacy statement:
- Shipment address
- Telephone number
- Invoice address
- Email address
- Payment details
- by email
- social media
We offer a newsletter with which we want to inform you about our products, services and/or sales. Every newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe. Your email address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your explicit permission.
You are free to disable cookies through your browser. Please keep in mind that disabling cookies could lead to bad functioning of the website.
We have made agreements with third parties about the use of their cookies and applications. We however never have full control over what the providers of these applications do with the cookies themselves. For more information about these applications and how they deal with cookies, please see the privacy statements of these third parties (note: these may change regularly).
- We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) which shields all information between you and our website when you enter personal data.
You can also send us a request to view, change or delete your personal data. You can request for a data export of your personal data or you can request to restrict the processing of personal data. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. If it concerns access to personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser. If the data is not correct, you can ask us to change or remove the data..